---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kelly Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:35 AM
Subject: Briarpatch Dairy Show Location Change
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning,

Can you please post our show again for a reminder about our deadline of January 18th?

** FFA Advisor's and 4-H Agents please note we have changed locations. The show will be held at the Morgan County Agricenter at 2380 Athens Hwy. Madison GA 30650.  You will have access to stalls, tie rings and wash racks.

Please let me know how many stalls you will need.

See you soon!

Kelly

Kelly Smith
Putnam County High School
FFA Advisor
Agriculture Teacher

"Invest in your students, show your belief in them, compliment them and acknowledge their gifts."

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education