Highlighting 2018 - Blue & Gold Style
2018 was an amazing year for the Georgia FFA Foundation!
We can never say thank you enough to those that support the Blue and Gold.
Our volunteers, supporters, and donors we thank you for all that you do for our 42,000 Georgia FFA members. From sharing our posts on social media, to giving a monetary gift, volunteering your time, or serving as a sponsor we would not be the Georgia FFA Association and Foundation without you!

THANK YOU!
We hope you enjoy reading some of our highlights from 2018 as we prepare for all that 2019 has in store for us.
Forever Blue and Gold!
On Wednesday, October 17th, 2018 the Sunbelt Ag Expo hosted the Annual Georgia FFA Foundation's Titan/Goodyear Farms Tire Auction. With your support, we were able to raise over $27,000!
We would like to thank the Sunbelt Ag Expo, Titan/Goodyear Farm Tires, and our volunteers for helping to make this event such a success.
Going Once, Going Twice, Fall for Something Nice
That was the theme for the auction hosted by our friends at Georgia Grown!
The auction was held on Saturday, October 13th, 2018 at the Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter.
At this event, attendees could purchased items that ranged from Georgia Grown products, gift baskets, football ticket packages, and much more! Proceeds raised from this event benefited the Georgia FFA Foundation and Georgia 4-H Foundation through their efforts of supporting their members.
Through your efforts and mission to support the future of Georgia,
we raised $8,000.00!

Thank you to our friends and family at Georgia Grown and the Department of Agriculture for this wonderful opportunity of support! The future of Georgia's agriculture shines bright with Blue and Gold!
2018 Georgia FFA Foundation Business and Industry Tour
With over 1,000 miles traveled, 15 completed stops visiting with a vast variety of Georgia's business and industry representatives, the Georgia State FFA Officers and Foundation team had a successful B&I Tour!
The Business and Industry (B&I) Tour is a long standing Foundation tradition where each State FFA Officer team travels across the state for a week long tour learning about Georgia's diverse agriculture industry. Businesses also gain a deeper understanding of the Georgia FFA.
The tour kicked off in Covington, Georgia at the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center and the team traveled to Atlanta. From there, they departed to South West Georgia, visited in Middle Georgia, and wrapped back up in Covington.
Throughout the week, the team visited with the following businesses and industries:
 Hall Booth Smith, AT&T, Georgia Restaurant Association, Yanmar, Oak Pond Nursery,
C.M. Strippling Irrigation Research, Hays,LTI, McLendon Farms, Middle Georgia EMC,
AgGeorgia Farm Credit, Georgia Cotton Commission, Ardent Mills, Triangle Chemical Company, and the Georgia Cattlemen's Association.
We would like to thank all of the representatives that we visited with along our travels to discuss Georgia's agricultural industry and Georgia FFA!
At the 11th Annual Blue and Gold Gala, AGCO purchased the Dinner for Ten at the Governor's Mansion. This item was featured in our Live Auction portion of the Gala. On Monday, December 13th, 2018, Governor Deal and First Lady Sandra Deal graciously opened their doors to host this event. A delicious dinner was provided by the Georgia Agribusiness Council and two of our State FFA Officers had the opportunity to attend.
It was night filled with Christmas spirit as we toured the Mansion, ate a wonderful meal, and had the opportunity to discuss Georgia agriculture and FFA.
We would like to thank Governor Deal, First Lady Deal, the Georgia Agribusiness Council, AGCO, and all that attended for making this a wonderful event!
Pictured left to right:
Billy Hughes - Program Manager of Georgia FFA, Ava Jane Teasley - State Georgia FFA Officer,
Doster Harper - State Georgia FFA Officer, Governor Nathan Deal, First Lady Sandra Deal,
and Commissioner of Agriculture Gary Black.
This Holiday Season, the Georgia FFA Foundation created the Celebrate the JOY of FFA Christmas Campaign. Through this campaign, we wanted people to honor and remember those that had impacted their FFA journey. As you made a gift in someone's name, we created an ornament with their name on it, and displayed it from our Foundation Christmas Tree! Because of those that made a difference in Georgia FFA, we were able to raise over $900! Thank you for helping us Celebrate the JOY of FFA! Below, you will see a list of everyone that had a gift made in their honor!
Save the Date for our Foundation Events
Friday, March 8th, 2019 - 12th Annual Blue and Gold Gala
CLICK for More Information About the Gala
Friday, March 15th, 2019 - Atlanta Gladiators Georgia Ag Night
CLICK for More Information About Georgia Ag Night
Friday, June 7th, 2019 - 5th Annual Shoot for Blue, Aim for Gold Sporting Clays Event
More information to come
Wednesday, October 16th, 2019 - Titan/Goodyear Farm Tires Auction
More information to come
Visit Our Website to Stay up to Date with Us!
If you would like to give a gift to the Georgia FFA Foundation, you may do so by visiting our website! Remember, ALL donations of any amount are
tax-deductible. Thank you for supporting the young men and women that wear the Blue & Gold!
Copyright © 2018 ~ Georgia FFA Foundation, All rights reserved.
The Georgia FFA Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, 501(c)3 organization committed to obtaining and providing the resources needed to advance Georgia FFA. The Georgia FFA Foundation is committed to providing premier leadership, personal growth and career success opportunities to the over 42,000 FFA members in Georgia.

Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, Georgia 30401
Office - 478-289-2555

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Thank you for reading the Georgia FFA Foundation Monthly E-Report!
Questions or Comments - please let us know!

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Georgia FFA Foundation · P.O. Box 237 · Swainsboro, GA 30401 · USA