Ag Teachers,

Good morning! I hope that your Monday is off to a great start.

I am proud to report that the state EMC Electrification CDE was conducted this past Saturday, and the results are considered official. A scoring summary is attached to this email.

Thank you to Mr. Sidney Bell, Mr. Kevin Jump and Mr. Jerry Stone for their work in coordinating the CDE. Another Thank You to goes to the many regional and state EMC professionals who assisted with the CDE and those support the event from the local level to the Area and state levels. Without their support, this event would not happen.

1st place - Cade Legg (Oglethorpe County)
2nd place - Robert "Bobby" Mitchell (Colquitt County)
3rd place - Hunter Coker (Pelham)

Congratulations to these, and all students who participated in the EMC Electrification CDE this year.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA