Teachers,
We will be hosting the Georgia Certified Plant Professional Workshop for Ag Teachers again this summer. This is the certification you need if you plan on becoming Industry Certified in the area of horticulture.
The course will be June 18-20 on the UGA Griffin Campus. I have attached a draft agenda. This is a cram session type course to get you ready for the certification test that will happen at the end of the course. The faint of heart need not apply! Actually, we have always had a great pass rate, but it does require some commitment on your part.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602