---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Owen Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:05 PM
Subject: Emmanuel College Agriculture Visitation Day - February 8
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Attached is a flyer for the upcoming Agriculture Visitation Day on February 8. Please post in your classrooms.  If you have any students interested in visiting Emmanuel College please tell them to register on the site listed. The students visiting will be eligible for prizes that day!

Thank you for supporting our program! We are growing and it is because of you Georgia Agricultural Teachers!!!!

Owen Thomason
Agriculture Department Chair
Assistant Professor
Emmanuel College