From: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 11:34 AM
Subject: FVSU State CDE Day Tshirts available
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Central Region FFA will be offering CDE Tshirts for the state CDE day on Friday and Saturday, Feb 8th and 9th. Shirts will be short sleeve and will be $10 for sizes S-XL and $13 for sizes 2XL - 5XL.
All orders are due by 5:00pm on Wed, January 30th.
Checks should be made payable to Central Region FFA.

Click here to order shirts

Shirt design is attached

--
Melissa Riley