---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carr, Annemarie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 9:21 AM
Subject: Sonoraville FFA Alumni "Rise Up" Jackpot Swine Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hey- Not sure if someone sent this to you already, but if you'll send out as a last minute reminder please.  The contact info is on the forms.

Good Afternoon,

I have attached all the information for our 1st Annual FFA Alumni “Rise Up” Jackpot Swine Show.  The show will be held on Sunday, January 13th ( this will be the day after the GCYF show).

Please forward to anyone you know that would be interested in attending or sponsoring with us this year.

Thank you,

Carly

Show Committee

Keith Holmes