Happy New Year!!
 I just wanted to send you a reminder for the 2019 UNG Poultry 101 date, as well as some updates on what will be covered this year. Please mark your calendar and make plans to join us in the spring!

Feb 16, 2019 is the date for the 4th Annual Poultry 101 Event!

This event is open to all 4th- 12th grade students interested in poultry. All student groups must have at least one adult in attendance, but you are welcome to bring more.!

We have a full slate of training prepared, AND I will have judging cards for your students to practice with at the event this year!

We are accepting registration now through January 30th, so please get those forms in AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
We look forward to seeing you at Poultry 101 and as always, if you have questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Also, if you know someone who might be interested in this event, please share this email with them or put them in touch with me! I’d love to have even more participants this year and reach more students!

Linda Purvis

Lecturer of Biology and Poultry Science

University of North Georgia- Gainesville Campus

678-717-3814

Office: Science 115

Research gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Linda_Purvis