 It is now *2 days* until your proficiency applications are due in the
North Region Office. *Applications are due at 11:59 Friday night.* You may
drop them in the North Region dropbox located outside of the Four Towers
building on the UGA campus if coming after normal hours. I have attached a
list of proficiency applications that have been registered. Please review
this list and let me know if there are any changes.

If you send your application in electronically. It must be one email and in
a pdf format. Be sure and check the electronic submission document attached
on how to submit applications.

You must complete the registration for each application / student you
intend to submit. Descriptions for each proficiency category are posted
within the registration for each category.  Please contact the North Region
Office if you have questions or concern.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher