As you arrive at school this morning and are searching for your speakers
only to realize they are out sick (or hiding from you because they are
bailing on you and are scared to tell you), please let me know (text
706-202-0770). The more informed we can be on the front end, the smoother
registration will go. The smoother registration goes, the quicker students
get in the rooms and start speaking and the sooner you will be able to get
them back on the bus and headed home.
Please be respectful to our host school and *do not arrive before 3:45
today!*

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers