I would like to thank Mrs. Annemarie Carr and the Gordon County Young
Farmer Organization for providing 36 judges last night! We couldn't have
done it without them. We also couldn't have done it without Mr. Joshua
Boydston providing student help and a great concession area for the event.

The Area 1 speaking finals will be held Thursday March 14th at Ashworth
Middle School. I've attached a PDF with results from each event last night.
Congratulations to everyone who competed and to those finalist who will be
competing again in March.

Please let me know if your student's name is misspelled, as we want it to
be correct on their participation certificate.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602