As you arrive at school this morning and are searching for your speakers only
to realize they are out sick (or hiding from you because they are bailing
on you and are scared to tell you), please let me know (text 706-202-0770).
The more informed we can be on the front end, the smoother registration
will go. The smoother registration goes, the quicker students get in the
rooms and start speaking and the sooner you will be able to get them back
on the bus and headed home.

Please be respectful to our host school and *do not arrive before 3:45
today! *Please park in front of the school and enter through the front
doors. After entering the front of the building, walk upstairs.
Registration/holding will be in the cafeteria.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602