Correction, The training will be on Tuesday, February 5th.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 12:12 PM Brandon Ray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Area 1 Wildlife Training,

As many of you know there is some expected inclement weather starting tomorrow morning. Due to this and school closings we will move the Area 1 Wildlife Training to next Tuesday, February 4th. The training will still be hosted at Adairsville High School and will begin at 3:45. Please do not arrive before 3:45. If you have any questions please let me know. If you have not registered for the training and need to please follow this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvGRi8fBVJZ3kKOY2Puhd_jCOUUmopRYBods_wBfPatMzNUQ/viewform

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher