As you arrive at school this morning and are searching for your speakers only to realize they are out sick (or hiding from you because they are bailing on you and are scared to tell you), please let me know (text 706-202-0770). The more informed we can be on the front end, the smoother registration will go. The smoother registration goes, the quicker students get in the rooms and start speaking and the sooner you will be able to get them back on the bus and headed home.
Please be respectful to our host school and do not arrive before 3:45 today!

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602