I would like to thank Mrs. Annemarie Carr and the Gordon County Young Farmer Organization for providing 36 judges last night! We couldn't have done it without them. We also couldn't have done it without Mr. Joshua Boydston providing student help and a great concession area for the event.

The Area 1 speaking finals will be held Thursday March 14th at Ashworth Middle School. I've attached a PDF with results from each event last night. Congratulations to everyone who competed and to those finalist who will be competing again in March.

Please let me know if your student's name is misspelled, as we want it to be correct on their participation certificate.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602