I would like to thank Mr. Josh Whitworth, Mr. Felipe Pedraza, Mr. Greg Gilman, and Mrs. April Davis for providing 42 judges tonight and coordinating the room requests as well as providing student help for the event!

The Area 2 speaking finals will be held Tuesday March 12th at Athens Technical College. I've attached a PDF with results from each event. Congratulations to everyone who competed and to those finalist who will be competing again in March.

Please let me know if your student's name is misspelled, as we want it to be correct on their participation certificate.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602