Teachers
Registration for the poultry CDE will open tomorrow- Thursday January 17 at 1 pm on the event registration site on the Ag Ed website.

The CDE will that place in Eastman at the address below:

Dodge County Recreation Department

1027 Dublin Hwy., Eastman, Ga.

or about 2 miles north of Eastman on Hwy 117

This year we will have 3 different start times to lower the congestion in the building, start time are:

11:30 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm- the first two start times are limited to control the numbers.

At the Region contest we will only do the 9 rotations- No reasons and no test .

On class 11 -Bone in Further processed Poultry meat products - mixed product will not be used.
I have attached a copy of the rules and of the scantron.

You can order t-shirts at the link below, make checks out to Central Region Ag Ed. A proof of the shirt is attached

2019 Poultry Evaluation CDE T-shirt Order Form

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher