*HAPPY THURSDAY South Region Agriculture Teachers,*

*The Area Nursery Landscape CDE Registration will close TOMORROW!!!*

*January 29th Area 5 CDEs  - Nursery /Landscape CDE - **Registration 3
PM CDE starts at 4 PM. *

*High School and Middle School Lawnmower starts at 1:00 PM. All Students
Registered by 4:30 PM.*

Cario High School

455 5th St SE

*January 31th Area 6 CDEs - **Nursery/Landscape CDE - **Registration 3
PM CDE starts at 4 PM. *

*High School and Middle School Lawnmower starts at 1:00 PM.  All Students
Registered by 4:30 pm.*

Brantley County Middle School

10990 U.S. 82

*Team Make Up*
A team is composed of 4 members -  ALL 4 SCORES COUNT TOWARD TOTAL TEAM
SCORE
All students on the team must be current FFA members.

*Registration*
*The deadline is *Friday, January 25th, 2019. (TOMORROW) *
*All students must be pre-registered for adequate materials to be prepared.
*To register for the CDE.
> Go to the AG. Ed. Website and log in.
> Click on Event Registration.
> Click on Sub Area you would like to register for
> Click on the edit for each event that your are registering.

*What To Bring:*
Each *senior* division student will need a clean clipboard, at least 2
sharpened pencils, hands lens, and a non-programmable calculator (cell
phones will not be allowed in the competition area)
***Senior participants will also need an architect & engineers scale. **Please
note that the senior division will not include the problem solving section
starting this year. ***

Each *junior* division student will need a clean clipboard, at least 2
sharpened pencils and a non-programmable calculator (cell phones will not
be allowed in the competition area).

Attached are the CDE Guidelines that have been updated for this CDE. Please
see below for a list of chapters that have registered at this point:

*Area 5 Jr/Sr Teams:*
Americus Sumter South
Bainbridge
Bainbridge Middle
Brooks County Middle
Cairo
Colquitt County
Eighth Street Middle
Irwin County Middle
Miller County
NE Tift
Pataula Charter
Pelham High
Pelham Middle
Sumter County Middle
Terrell County
Tift County
W. J. Williams Middle
Whigham Middle
*Area 6 Jr/Sr Teams:*
Appling County High
Appling County Middle
Brantley County High
Brantley County Middle
Camden County
Charlton County
Coffee County Freshman (GWC)
Coffee County High
Coffee County Middle
Cook County Middle
Echols County
Hahira Middle
Liberty County
Pierce County
St. Mary's Middle
Ware County High
Wayne County

Thank you teachers and please feel free to let me know if you have any
questions!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *