Good morning teachers. It was great to see all of you this week at Mid Wiinter Conference. I will again say please contact us here at the office if we can be of any help.

This is a reminder that Jr and Sr Public Speaking manuscripts are due TODAY!  You can bring them by the office (until 5:00pm) or email them to:   [log in to unmask] . Please make sure to follow the proper format when emailing. As of the time of this email the following are in the office.

JR
Lee County High
Whigham Middle
Brantley County Middle
W.J. Williams Middle
Bacon County Middle
Lowndes County High
Camden County High
Coffee County Middle
Pelham High
Pelham Middle

SR
Colquitt County High
Thomas County Central
Coffee County High
Lee County High
Lowndes County High
Crisp County High

If your school is not on this list, then we have not received a manuscript. If you believe there is an error, please let me know. Remember there must be a statement of certification attached.

Have a great day!

--
Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202