This is an updated list. Please check

This is a reminder that Jr and Sr Public Speaking manuscripts are due
TODAY!  You can bring them by the office (until 5:00pm) or email them to:
[log in to unmask] . Please make sure to follow the proper
format when emailing. As of the time of this email the following are in the
office.

*JR*
Lee County High
Whigham Middle
Brantley County Middle
W.J. Williams Middle
Bacon County Middle
Lowndes County High
Camden County High
Coffee County Middle
Pelham High
Pelham Middle
Lee County Middle
Eighth Street Middle
Crisp County Middle
Hahira Middle
Thomas County Central

*SR*
Colquitt County High
Thomas County Central
Coffee County High
Lee County High
Lowndes County High
Crisp County High
Brantley County High
Jeff Davis High
Cook County High
Echols County High
Turner County High
McIntosh County
Ware County

If your school is not on this list, then we have not received a manuscript.
If you believe there is an error, please let me know. Remember there must
be a statement of certification attached.

Have a great day!
--
Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202