I sent one in yesterday after noon but donít see it listed. Do I need to resubmit?

________________________________
From: 32012741440n behalf of
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2019 10:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: High School and Middle School Lawnmower Final Call and Final Information

Read numbers 1- 5 below!

1.  Registration ends tonight at 11:00 PM. If you add between now and then, drop me a reply or text to let me know your students name and either Middle School or High School.  if your students has dropped out or you have had to do a substitution for the one listed below, let me know in a reply or text.

2. Please don't forget the waiver form. You will need to hand that to me before your student drives on Tuesday or Thursday.

3. I think we are okay as far as weather goes, but dress accordingly and if the forecast calls for rain, bring a poncho or rain coat!

4. School's Address and participants to date:

Area 5
Cario High School
455 5th St SE
                       Cairo, GA 39828, USA

Middle School Participants to date:
NAME    CHAPTERNAME
Santos, Humberto        Brooks County Middle
Hurst, Dawson   CA Gray Middle
Cook, Ben       Irwin County Middle
Rudd, Hunter    Lee County Middle East
Smith, Silas    Pelham Middle
Smith, Ja'kabruan       Sumter County Middle
Montalvo, Hector        Tift County
PERRY, ALEX     W. J. Williams Middle
McCorkle, Drake Whigham Middle

High School Participants to date:

NAME    CHAPTERNAME
wilson, caleb   Americus Sumter South
Hall, Taylor    Baconton Charter
Evans, Riley    Ben Hill High (Fitzgerald)
Bass, Mason     CA Gray Jr. High
Mobley, Austin  Cairo
Ross, Amaya     Calhoun County
Livingston, John        Colquitt County
Mitchell, Rickie        Crisp County High
Winkler, Austin Early County
Reaves, Daulton Irwin County High
Pressley, Dusty Lee County High
Outlaw, Cade    Miller County
Thomas Jr, Rickey       Mitchell County High
Swilley, Cameron        Pataula Charter
Moore, Nicholas Pelham High
Shattles, Cody  Seminole County
Hester, Kale    Shiver Middle
Melton, Brandon Terrell County
King, Chandler  Thomasville City High
Hester, Ethan   Tift County
Layfield, Zech  Turner County

Area 6
Brantley County Middle School
10990 U.S. 82
                        Nahunta, GA 31553

Middle School Participants to date:
NAME    CHAPTERNAME
Hand, Parker    Bacon County Middle
Baxley, Gavin   Brantley County Middle
Hulett, Jesse   Citizens Christian Academy
Williams, Braydon       Coffee County Middle
Rountree, Jed   Cook County Middle
Rush, Daniel    McIntosh Academy
Hughes, Lizann  Pierce County Middle

High School Participants to date:
NAME    CHAPTERNAME
Griffin, Jacob  Bacon County High
Warren, Briar   Berrien County High
Johns, Riley    Brantley County High
Crotwell, John  Camden County
Layden, Tommy   Charlton County
Doyle, Hogan    Citizens Christian Academy
Steedley, Gunner        Clinch County
vickers, jace   Coffee County Freshman (GWC)
Gillis, James   Coffee County High
Joiner, Jacob   Cook County High
Rush, Stanley   McIntosh Academy
Vickery, Shane  Pierce County
Williams, Joseph        Ware County High
Harrell, Levi   Wayne County

5. If you need to reach me Monday thru Thursday, call or text me for I will not be around a computer until night time due to travel, and CDE set-up!  I will try to make an effort to send an email on Monday and Wednesday letting all of you know the exact location of the Test and Problem Solving portions. I do know that Middle School Problem Solving and Test will be in one classroom and High School Problem Solving and Test will be in another classroom.

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy