Good Morning South Region. I hope this email finds you well.
If you have any feedback from the mid-winter conference, please share that.
Breakout information should be forwarded to your GVATA area director. You
can send any other feedback or concerns to me.
As for the budget sheets that were given out, If there are errors on them
you should let your CTAE director know. Understand that the years of
service are based only on years you have teaching Ag. Also, your
certificate level is based on your status as of July 1 of the current
school year.
I look forward to seeing each of you at the upcoming CDEs. Make sure you
are aware of registration/start times and locations.

Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone!

--
Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202