Teachers due to the 100% chance of rain at 1:00 PM tomorrow combined with the highs in the low 50's. We as a region team have decided the it is in the health and best interest of your students to not drive tomorrow in Cairo.

We will move the CDE to Tift County High School next Monday Feb. 4th and will conduct it in conjunction with the Sub-Area Speaking Events.

We will plan to start at the same time which is around 1:00 PM

I hope to send a map to all of by Friday showing where we will be set up at as well as listing the rooms for Problem Solving and Test.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at the number below.

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education