Please see the information below from Mrs. Robbie Harrison.

See you all today!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Robbie Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 29, 2019, 7:42 AM
Subject: Re: Area 5 Nursery Landscape CDE is ON for TOMORROW - SEE YOU THERE
To: Trisha Lastly <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning Miss Trisha,

Due to weather conditions and our ROTC inspection going on today can we request everyone arrive no earlier than 3:15.  Buses will be able to park in the student parking lot next to the College and Career  Center at that time, but in order to avoid student traffic leaving school I would advise avoiding any earlier unless you park down past the gym.   Have a great day and   we look forward to seeing everyone today.  Safe travels.

Robbie C. Harrison

Agriculture Teacher

FFA Advisor

Cairo High School