Good morning all my Area 5 Agriculture Teachers!

First of all THANK YOU Cairo High School for hosting the Area CDEs this
year!
Also THANK YOU to the Area Officers who helped with the event as well as
the student teachers, without you the night would not have been a success.

Congratulations to all the students and AG Teachers that competed in the
Area 5 Nursery Landscape CDE. It is always a blessing for me to be able to
see your students in action at a CDE.

The following teams will be moving on to represent us at the State CDEs
held in March at UGA in Athens:

*Area 5 Senior Nursery Landscape Teams:*
1st - Pelham High - Advisor - Justin Sealy
2nd - Pataula Charter Acadmey - Advisor - Kitty Bodiford
High Individual - Kristen Palmer - Pelham High School

*Area 5 Junior Nursery Landscape Teams:*
1st - Pelham High - Advisor - Justin Sealy
2nd - Cairo High - Advisor Robbie Harrison
High Individual - Emily Peters - Pelham High

Attached are the complete results. Please contact me with any questions you
may have and be on the look out for the wrap up email on Friday with the
power point and press release.

Again thank you for teaching your students something new and providing them
with this opportunity!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *