TGIF South Region Agriculture Teachers,

The Area Nursery Landscape CDE Registration is NOW OPEN!!

January 29th Area 5 CDEs – High/ Middle School Lawnmower and Nursery/Landscape - Registration 3 PM CDE starts at 4 PM. High School and Middle School Lawnmower starts at 1:00 PM. All Students Registered by 4:30 PM.

Cario High School

455 5th St SE

January 31th Area 6 CDEs High/ Middle School Lawnmower and Nursery/Landscape - Registration 3 PM CDE starts at 4 PM. High School and Middle School Lawnmower starts at 1:00 PM.  All Students Registered by 4:30 pm.

Brantley County Middle School

10990 U.S. 82

Team Make Up
A team is composed of 4 members -  ALL 4 SCORES COUNT TOWARD TOTAL TEAM SCORE
All students on the team must be current FFA members.

Registration
*The deadline is Friday, January 25th, 2019.
*All students must be pre-registered for adequate materials to be prepared.
*To register for the CDE.
> Go to the AG. Ed. Website and log in.
> Click on Event Registration.
> Click on Sub Area you would like to register for
> Click on the edit for each event that your are registering.

What To Bring:
Each senior division student will need a clean clipboard, at least 2 sharpened pencils, hands lens, and a non-programmable calculator (cell phones will not be allowed in the competition area)
**Senior participants will also need an architect & engineers scale.
Please note that the senior division will not include the problem solving section starting this year. **

Each junior division student will need a clean clipboard, at least 2 sharpened pencils and a non-programmable calculator (cell phones will not be allowed in the competition area).

Attached are the CDE Guidelines that have been updated for this CDE.

Thank you teachers and please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education