---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Josh Rabalais <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 11:06 AM
Subject: Purebred Survey
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Could you please send out this survey link to the state AG ED listserv?
There was a sub committee of the state pig committee from Ad Hoc that was
put together to explore the addition of purebred pigs at the state show. We
are asking that all Ag teachers send this out to their families that show
and please have them complete the survey so that we can finalize our
proposal. Stakeholder input it going to be very important as we move
forward with our proposal.

https://goo.gl/forms/dcWCOqYWTdly30gz1

Thanks!

Josh
--
Josh A. Rabalais
Agricultural Education /FFA Advisor | Upson-Lee High School

Confidentiality Notice.........

This email and any attached documents are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please inform the
sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message,
including attachments.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."