---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 11:51 AM
Subject: Sheep/ Goat unit
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Can you see if anyone has anything they are willing to share?

Does anyone have any resources, lesson plans, projects, labs, sub plans
that you do for the sheep and goat unit in Animal Science?  I am looking to
revamp what I do for this unit.  If you have anything you are willing to
share please send it to [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

--
*Meredith Arrington *
*Agriculture Education Teacher and FFA Advisor *

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."