[image: image.png][image: image.png]
Teachers,

The Gala is one week from tomorrow so I wanted to send one last reminder
about the Gala mower raffle tickets.  *If your chapter hasn't sold at least
10 tickets, please help the Foundation with this fundraiser!  The funds
raised from this raffle support your students!*

Here are several options to get the tickets to us.

-You can ship/overnight them to the Foundation.  They need to arrive by
Tuesday, March 5th.
Georgia FFA Foundation
117 Roger Shaw Street
Swainsboro, GA  30401

-You can ship/overnight them directly to the St. Regis.  They need to
arrive by Friday, March 8th.
St. Regis Atlanta
Attn:  Sara Sanchez
Georgia FFA Foundation Blue & Gold Gala
88 W. Paces Ferry Rd. NW
Atlanta, GA  30305

-You can send them by your region coordinator or someone who will be
attending the Gala.

If you have any questions, let me know.  Thank you for your support!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*