Please contact Mrs. Erycka Brock if you know anyone who may be interested.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Erycka L. Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 9:18 AM
Subject: Sub needed

Good Morning,

 I am still looking for a sub beginning in April for maternity leave. The
weeks are going by and my due date is getting nearer, my daughter is also
having surgery in March on the 7th and I will likely have to be out for a
week all together with her.  If you can think of anyone who is interested
in subbing please send them my way. I believe the pay is $100 a day with
certification and $75 without.  I do know they will have to get approved by
our school board members so the sooner the better.  I would really like my
sub to get a chance to come in while I am still available.

My Schedule:

1st Period - Planning
2nd Period- Nursery Landscape - Mostly Seniors
3rd Period- 6th graders
4th Period- Horticulture
5th Period- Nursery Landscape- Mostly Seniors
Lunch
6th Period- Basic Agriculture
7th Period- 7th graders

May 10th is the Last day for Seniors

Mrs. Lacee Brock
Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor
Talbot County School
850-363-2656

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."