Teachers,

Please share the message below with any students you have that are interested in running for State FFA Office.

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

405 College Station Rd. 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602

Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (706) 542-0262 | Email:[log in to unmask]

signature_445045138

FFA Members Running for State Office,

            The Collegiate FFA at the University of Georgia-Athens would like to extend the opportunity to you to practice for the Nomination Committee portion of the State officer election process. We will be hosting Mock Nomination Committee Interviews on April 6, 2019 in Athens, Georgia. The Interviews will be held at the Four Towers Building,  405 College Station Rd. Athens, GA 30602. We will begin the day’s activities at 9:00 A.M. In order to get an estimate of the number of participants, please email Dr. Eric Rubenstein at [log in to unmask] and let him know that you are planning to attend. Please include your name, chapter, advisor’s name, and email.  This is a great opportunity for you to receive practice for your experience to run for a Georgia State FFA office, in a very real way. We hope that you will make plans to join us on April 6th for this amazing opportunity! Please let us know if you have any questions!

Thank You!

Dalton Green, President Collegiate FFA at UGA-Athens

Morgan Hart, Mock Nom. Comm. Chair & Treasurer Collegiate FFA at UGA-Athens