---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Josh Rabalais <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 11:06 AM
Subject: Purebred Survey
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Could you please send out this survey link to the state AG ED listserv? There was a sub committee of the state pig committee from Ad Hoc that was put together to explore the addition of purebred pigs at the state show. We are asking that all Ag teachers send this out to their families that show and please have them complete the survey so that we can finalize our proposal. Stakeholder input it going to be very important as we move forward with our proposal.

https://goo.gl/forms/dcWCOqYWTdly30gz1

Thanks!

Josh
--
Josh A. Rabalais
Agricultural Education /FFA Advisor | Upson-Lee High School

Confidentiality Notice.........

This email and any attached documents are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education