---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 11:51 AM
Subject: Sheep/ Goat unit
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Can you see if anyone has anything they are willing to share?

Does anyone have any resources, lesson plans, projects, labs, sub plans that you do for the sheep and goat unit in Animal Science?  I am looking to revamp what I do for this unit.  If you have anything you are willing to share please send it to [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

--
Meredith Arrington
Agriculture Education Teacher and FFA Advisor

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director