image.pngimage.png
Teachers,

The Gala is one week from tomorrow so I wanted to send one last reminder about the Gala mower raffle tickets.  If your chapter hasn't sold at least 10 tickets, please help the Foundation with this fundraiser!  The funds raised from this raffle support your students!

Here are several options to get the tickets to us.

-You can ship/overnight them to the Foundation.  They need to arrive by Tuesday, March 5th.
Georgia FFA Foundation
117 Roger Shaw Street
Swainsboro, GA  30401

-You can ship/overnight them directly to the St. Regis.  They need to arrive by Friday, March 8th.
St. Regis Atlanta
Attn:  Sara Sanchez
Georgia FFA Foundation Blue & Gold Gala
88 W. Paces Ferry Rd. NW
Atlanta, GA  30305

-You can send them by your region coordinator or someone who will be attending the Gala.

If you have any questions, let me know.  Thank you for your support!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director