[log in to unmask]">      [log in to unmask]">

It’s that time of year again already! Registration is OPEN for the University of Georgia Department of Poultry Science’s Avian Academy and Open House event! Please visit poultry.caes.uga.edu for links to the event websites with more information and how to register. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

We’re looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!

Jessica N. Fife

Outreach Coordinator

Department of Poultry Science

College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences

220 Poultry Science Building

University of Georgia

Athens, GA 30602

P: 706/542-9153