*T-Shirts: *Seems as if there may have been some confusion. I have
re-opened t-shirt registration. It will close tonight at mid-night. As of
right now, we do not have enough orders to meet the minimum.

Registration: I've attached a list of registered schools as of 2:15 pm
today.

Area 1 Nursery Landscape will be held February 26th at Pickens County High
School.
Registration deadline for Area 1 is 2/21/19 at 11:00 pm.

Area 2 Nursery Landscape will be held  February 28th   at Jackson County
High School.
Registration deadline for Area 2 is 2/25/19 at 11:00 pm.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602