Because Jason English Show Horses only has a outdoor arena there is a
possibility the event  MAY  be cancelled due to rain. Please pay close
attention on Friday for a announcement concerning the status of the
practice contest.

IF the event is a go, here is some information to remember.

PLEASE BRING -
Something for the appreciation basket.( chapter t shirt, coffee mug , gift
card)

Also, BRING A FOLDING CHAIR FOR EACH STUDENT GIVING REASONS.
I know it sounds crazy, but the Farm View Market where we will give reasons
does not have chairs to supply us.

Date - March 2nd
Meet -  Farm View Market in Madison at 12:00 noon.
          2610 Eatonton Road, Madison
Judging Location - Jason English Show Horses
            4031 Eatonton Road, Madison

Contest Format: This is Not A Contest
1 Enter up to 6 students on Senior level  and/ or 6 students on a Junior
level
2. Judge 4 classes
       A.. Performance Mares
       B. Performance Geldings
       C. Hunter Under Saddle
       D. Western Pleasure
3. Western Riding Class Demonstration
4. Placing cards will be collected after each class
5. After each class a critique will be given.
6. Return to Farm View Market
7. Reasons 2 sets - 1 halter, 1 performance
8. Scores will be given to teachers at the end of the event.

If you have any questions please CALL ME. I will be out of the office with
2 poultry contests this week.

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell