Teachers, just a reminder that State FFA Degrees are due in the North
Region office on March 1st. This is not a post mark date but an in the
office deadline. The application for the State FFA Degree may be found by
logging into your Georgia Agricultural Education (gaaged.org) account and
clicking on go to my FFA.org account which will be under the dashboard on
the left hand side of the screen or click on Go to Degree/Application
Manager which will be the last option under the dashboard. Students wishing
to access a State FFA Degree application must log onto their My FFA.org
account. All State FFA Degree applications and Star applications will be
filled out online. The applications must be printed and the cover page must
have all required signatures.

Applications may be submitted electronically following the electronic
submission guidelines posted on the North Region web page. If you choose to
submit applications electronically, print the completed application, obtain
all signatures required, scan the entire application, then email it to
[log in to unmask] Printed applications may also be
turned in to the office by mail, bringing them to a CDE and giving them to
one of the North Region staff, or by bringing them to the office or putting
them in the North Region drop box located in front of Four Towers.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher