Teachers competing in the Area 1 CDE's tomorrow,

Mr. Cantrell from Pickens County High wanted to let teachers coming to the Area 1 CDE's tomorrow at the high school that students release at 2:40 and all traffic is gone by 3:30. They would ask that schools not arrive earlier than 3:30 and that to park in front parking lot. After you park you may enter the main entrance and take first right into the old Auditorium to sign students in. We will all disperse to our individual areas from the auditorium. Thanks for your cooperation.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher