Thank you to Mr. Cantrell and Ms. Byess for hosting us last night at Pickens High School.

Congratulations to our teams that will be moving on to compete at the State Nursery Landscape CDE in Athens on March 22-23.

Jr. Finalists
1st - Gilmer County High School, Advisor - Paul Little
2nd - Clear Creek Middle School, Advisor - Nick Cantrell
High Individual - Clara Smith - Gilmer County High School
Honorable Mention- Beck Thrash - Saddle Ridge Middle School
These students actually tied. I had to exhaust all possible tie break options to come up with the high individual.

Sr. Finalists
1st - Gilmer County High School, Advisor - Paul Little
2nd - Heritage High School, Advisor - Meghan Shearer
High Individual - Summer Davis - Gilmer County High School

Full results are attached.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers