Teachers as you prepare for travel to Tift County High School tomorrow for
the CDE tomorrow, please read and print these instructions as well as the
*map* that is attached for you:

1. Please *park* at the Tift County Canning plant. (See Map)

2. Please report to the designated rooms for Registration and to *take the
Test and Problem Solving portions 1st*!!! (See Map)

*Ag Lab 303 Middle School* Problem Solving and Test- Mr Drew Williams

*Ag Lab 302 High School* Problem Solving and Test- Mr. Heath Cross

*DO NOT COME TO THE DRIVING COURSE FIRST TO DRIVE!*

Also make sure your student writes their name and school (no abbreviations)
on their scantron!

3. When your student is finished with these two activities, you can drive
to the mower course located in a field off of New River Church Road up from
the school.  (See Map)

*Please don't forget the waiver form.* You will need to hand that in to Mr
Cross and/or Mr. Williams during registration tomorrow!

4. We should be up and running with the test and Problem Solving portions
at *1:00 PM.* All students must be registered by 4:30 PM.

5. If you can stick around for tear-down and load up after tomorrow's CDE,
I would greatly appreciate it and you may be in line for an awesome prize
at the conclusion of the next teachers meeting!

Thank you for your understanding and help as well as patience as we are
concluding the driving events for this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, *if you have a cancellation tomorrow, please let me know via phone
call or text* at the number below, for I will not be looking at email until
tomorrow night!

Thank You

--

Jerry Stone