The results for the Area 5 Lawnmower CDE tabulated and double checked!

Special Thanks to Heath Cross and Drew Williams as well as the entire Tift
Co Ag Ed Staff and administration for the set-up and tear down of
yesterday's lawnmower course. I greatly appreciate their hospitality in
allowing us to make-up this contest that had to be rescheduled.

Special thanks to Mr. Stacey Beacham for his assistance with set-up and
judging the Middle School event.

Catherine Bodiford for tracking down my phone!

Tyler Reeves and his student for finding my cell phone and bringing it back!

If you see any of these people give them a huge thank you!!!

The top 2 from each event will represent Area 5 at the State Lawnmower CDE
which will be held on February 9th in Ft. Valley. More details will be
coming later.

Congratulations to the following:

Middle School:
1st Place - *Silas Smith* of the* Pelham Middle FFA*, Advisor *Will Burt*
2nd Place - *Cohen Griffin*, *Eighth Street Middle  FFA*, Advisor *Eve
Rodgers*

High School:
1st Place - *John Livingston* of the *Colquitt County High FFA*, Advisor *Jesse
Boland*
2nd Place - *Hunter Coker* of the *Pelham High FFA*, Advisor *Justin Sealy*

Please see attachment for complete results.

--

Jerry Stone
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher