From: AgEd Teachers of South Georgia <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Trisha Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 9:53:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Proficiency Update & Check - read through and respond w/changes only

Good morning all my SAE driven Agriculture Teachers of the South Region!

We are so excited about the proficiency applications that have been turned in to the office and digitally off of the South Region email.

Please take a quick moment to look over the attached list of submitted proficiency categories and students and please double me. Let me know if you have any questions or if we have missed any applications/students.

Thank you for your hard work!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education