As you finish preparing your Wildlife CDE Teams for the event next week, please be reminded that all answer choices will be marked in Written Exam I section on the scantron.

Please see attached clean scantron to print off and practice with your students.
Also, please see attached example scantron to eliminate all problems with the recording of answers in the correct place. Again, all answer choices will be marked in Written Exam I.
Game Bird        1-20
Whitetail Deer 21-40
General           41-65
Aquatic            66-90

Please call me if you have any questions.

Registration Ends Tomorrow.

Thanks,

sc

--