*"I move that we have the Area Parli Pro and CCM LDEs in March." *
*Second! *

The Area 5 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary
Procedure LDE will take place on March 5th, 2019 and will be at ABAC. You
can go to the Ag Ed website under event registration and sign your team up
*now *until  *February** 28th at 11 pm.*

The day of the event will have the following time line.

*Registration 3:45 - 4:15pm.  Contest starts at 4:30 pm*

The Area 6 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary
Procedure LDE will take place on March 7th, 2019 and will be at Ware County
High School.  You can go to the Ag Ed website under event registration and
sign your team up *now *until *February** 28th at 11 pm.*

The day of the event will have the following time line.

*Registration 3:45 - 4:15pm.  Contest starts at 4:30 pm*

If you have questions please let me know.

Please make sure that you read all the CDE Guidelines for these events.
Below are the links for each CDE.

Conduct of Chapter Meeting LDE Guidelines HERE
<http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=1204>

Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE Guidelines HERE
<http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=86>

Links to YouTube Videos:
CCM <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7O3KYhzR5M>
Parli Pro <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfeKVFbgnWM>

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! I am excited to
see all the chapters in the South Region as we GROW this Leadership
Development Event!!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *