Teachers as you prepare for travel to Tift County High School tomorrow for the CDE tomorrow, please read and print these instructions as well as the map that is attached for you:

1. Please park at the Tift County Canning plant. (See Map)

2. Please report to the designated rooms for Registration and to take the Test and Problem Solving portions 1st!!! (See Map)

Ag Lab 303 Middle School Problem Solving and Test- Mr Drew Williams

Ag Lab 302 High School Problem Solving and Test- Mr. Heath Cross

DO NOT COME TO THE DRIVING COURSE FIRST TO DRIVE!

Also make sure your student writes their name and school (no abbreviations) on their scantron!

3. When your student is finished with these two activities, you can drive to the mower course located in a field off of New River Church Road up from the school.  (See Map)

Please don't forget the waiver form. You will need to hand that in to Mr Cross and/or Mr. Williams during registration tomorrow!

4. We should be up and running with the test and Problem Solving portions at 1:00 PM. All students must be registered by 4:30 PM.

5. If you can stick around for tear-down and load up after tomorrow's CDE, I would greatly appreciate it and you may be in line for an awesome prize at the conclusion of the next teachers meeting!

Thank you for your understanding and help as well as patience as we are concluding the driving events for this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, if you have a cancellation tomorrow, please let me know via phone call or text at the number below, for I will not be looking at email until tomorrow night!

Thank You

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher