Good morning all my Area 6 Agriculture Teachers and happy FRIDAY!

First of all THANK YOU Brantley County Middle School for hosting the Area CDEs this year! And thank you for the yummy food!
Also THANK YOU to the Area Officers who helped with the event as well as the student teachers and teachers, without you the night would not have been a success.

Congratulations to all the students and AG Teachers that competed in the Area 6 Nursery Landscape CDE. It is always a blessing for me to be able to see your students in action at a CDE.

The following teams will be moving on to represent us at the State CDEs held in March at UGA in Athens:

Area 6 Senior Nursery Landscape Teams:
1st - Echols County High - Advisor - Shelby Corbett
2nd - Appling County High - Advisor - Kevin Harrison
High Individual - Triston Carter - Echols County High School

Area 6 Junior Nursery Landscape Teams:
1st - Coffee County Freshman - Advisor - Spencer Highsmith
2nd - Echols County High - Advisor - Shelby Corbett
High Individual - Hannah Austin - Coffee County Freshman

Attached are the complete results and ID Power Point.

Again thank you for teaching your students something new and providing them with this opportunity!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education