We are thankful to Brantley County for hosting us this afternoon for the Area VI public speaking events. Please adhere to the instructions below, given to us by Mr. Chad Crews concerning arrival time and parking. Let's be professional and respectful to their wishes.
I look forward to seeing you this afternoon.