The results for the Area 5 Lawnmower CDE tabulated and double checked!

Special Thanks to Heath Cross and Drew Williams as well as the entire Tift Co Ag Ed Staff and administration for the set-up and tear down of yesterday's lawnmower course. I greatly appreciate their hospitality in allowing us to make-up this contest that had to be rescheduled.

Special thanks to Mr. Stacey Beacham for his assistance with set-up and judging the Middle School event.

Catherine Bodiford for tracking down my phone!

Tyler Reeves and his student for finding my cell phone and bringing it back!

If you see any of these people give them a huge thank you!!!

The top 2 from each event will represent Area 5 at the State Lawnmower CDE which will be held on February 9th in Ft. Valley. More details will be coming later.

Congratulations to the following:

Middle School:
1st Place - Silas Smith of the Pelham Middle FFA, Advisor Will Burt
2nd Place - Cohen Griffin, Eighth Street Middle  FFA, Advisor Eve Rodgers

High School:
1st Place - John Livingston of the Colquitt County High FFA, Advisor Jesse Boland
2nd Place - Hunter Coker of the Pelham High FFA, Advisor Justin Sealy

Please see attachment for complete results.

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education