Thank you South Region teachers for investing in the lives of students
every day! I know how difficult it can be to get these students to recite
the creed or say that speech "one more time". We all know it's worth it.
You got to love the kids! The skills learned and used in public speaking
will take each of these students far in life regardless of their career
choice.

Enough of the waiting already. Attached to this email is the list of those
students who will advance to the Area speaking events that will take place:

Area V: Area event will take place on March 18 at Thomas County Central
High School

Area VI: Area event will take place on March 11 at Pine Grove Middle School

For both Areas, Jr and Sr. Manuscripts are due on February 14. That is the
Region Ag Mech CDE and also plant pick up is on that day; both here at
ABAC. You can bring those manuscripts by on that day if you wish. If you
have questions about your manuscript, contact the office.

Have a great day and thanks again for your dedication!! Teach every kid as
if he/she were your own!

--
Stacey Beacham
South Region Director – Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3428
Cell: 229-873-4202